Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Updated room tour/ decor


Hello ladys !  so finally i got a chance to snap few pictures of my room ! I changed it around got new desk and makeup storage . In this post i will only show you my room and decorations i will write another post showing my makeup collection and how i organise it . About 3 years ago i fell in love with white furniture and i think here in Ireland its kinda hard to find white furniture so thanks god for ikea! 
There is still few things that i want to get for my room like a new bed and chair for my desk and maybe a little rug . But for now i really love how i organised my room and i hope you like it too ! If you have a blog post or youtube video of your makeup storage or room tour please link it bellow i would love to see it ! I feel like i have already watched most of the room tours on youtube ha ha ... 





                                     My bedding is from ikea odestrad and its 12e. 
                                              I usually dont like orange but i think it looks kinda
                                              cool 

                                             Desk is micke from ikea then i have 9 draw unit
                                             alex from ikea and little ugly chair also from ikea ! 
                                             alex unit was 100 euro and desk 65euro :) chair 
                                             I got it on sale and it was 6 euro ages ago 


                                This is just closer look as you can see desk have 1 large draw 
                                and 4 shelfs at the side even though you can only see two now 
                                 i love my set up now and its not too busy and still pretty looking

                                This is were i keep few of my books and dvds and little photo
                                of myself when i was about 3 years old haha


                                              This is shelfs that comes at the side of the desk
                                             I love them so much i just storage my cosmo 
                                              collection little studded bag and on top just 
                                              frame of picture that i printed of google photo frame 
                                            is from 1.49cent shop so i spend less then 1.50 on it hahaha !


  I hope you like it and maybe got some storage or decor ideas for your own room ! Talk to you soon !



                                                                Love Diana xxx


1 comment: