Sunday, July 15, 2012

About me tag

Hello guys sorry for not posting for so long i was  very busy but now i am back and will post more , so for today i decided to do  about me tag i seen it on youtube loads of people are doing it i have no idea who started  so i am sorry about that , but anyway i thought its kinda fun way to get to no me better :)
So here it goes ! Hope you like it and i tag all of you to do same tag on your blog !

1. Do you have a middle name ? 


- Yes i do  its Victoria :)

2.whats your favorite subject in school ? 


- I love english and history !

3. whats your favorite drink ? 


- Hm i dont  really drink any fizzy drinks anymore so i say water or ice tea :D

4.Whats your favorite song at the moment ? 


-There is loads of good songs out at the moment but i love Justin bieber all around the world :D

5. what would you name your kids ? 


- I know this might sound really like " why would she " ? but i love name Maison for boy and Kourtney for a girl ! haha

6.Do you participate in any sports ? 


- No i do not ! i go to the gym does that count  ?

7.favorite book ?


- Hmm The help by Katheryn Stockett such an amazing book there is movie based on the book is well but not as good as the book !

8. Favorite color ? 


-  i wear a lot of black i love coral pinky colors  too :)

9. Favorite animal ? 


- dog dog dog dog i looove dogs !

10. Favorite perfume ? 


- I like Beyonce  The heat and britney spears mid night fantasy :)

11. Favorite Holiday ? 


- Hm i think i have to say family trip to Disney land few years ago !

12. Have you graduated high school ? 


- Even though i am 18 i have still a year left in school so in a few months i will start my last year in school .

13. Have you ever been out of the country ? 


- I moved from Lithuania to Ireland so yes :D But i visited more country's is well !

14. If yes so how many times ? 


- I visited Germany , Belgium , Poland , Latvia , Spain , France , Marocco , Hungary :)

15. Do you speak any other languages ? 


- I know lithuanian , English and a bit of French

16. How many siblings do you have ? 


- I have one brother he is almost 12 years old :)

17. Whats your favorite store ? 


- I dont see point to spend loads of money on one peace of clothing because you will get sick of it anyway so i rather get more clothes for less money if that make sence , i love H&M , Penneys , Zara , Pull and bear , and somethimes River Island

18. Favorite blogger ? ( on youtube it said youtuber but i change it to blogger : ) 


- I love The style diet ( Anna saccone blog ) and glam and glitter 4ever :)

19. PC OR MAC ? 


- i have my very own imac i loooove it so much i got it a little bit over a year ago and i cant get over it its so big like tv its amazing !

20. What kinda phone do you have ? 


- I have iphone 4S i recently got this phone i use to have iphone 3gs but now i am so inlove with my phone ! I remember when i was younger and got super cool nokia i was like i never going to change this phone to anything and now i would never change an iphone haha

Thank you guys for reading it ! Hope you like it and i cant wait to read tags about you !! 
                                                             
                                                               Love Diana xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment