Monday, October 22, 2012

fall/winter must haves !

Hello lovelies :) long time no talk . Even though i have 10 subscribers and 1500 page views  i am super happy that at least 10 people notice me and subscribed so thank you all ! Today i will talk true my fall winter must haves my favorite season is actually fall and winter i love smell of chimneys when go outside , i was born 2 days before christmas so i am even more excited haha i am planing to put my christmas tree up  on 1st of december thats how excited i am . During cold weather i love everything warm  and snuggly  i love smell of cherries and cinnamon you will see that in my must haves .



1. My first must have is hand cream the one i am using at the moment is from Loccitane and i love the smell of it  , reminds me off baby powder its really nice leaves hands super soft i have the same body butter is well .

 2. My second must have are UGGs i live in them from october until february they are super warm so comfortable i just love them so much. They are excpensive but worth every penny !

 3. My lips get dry during cold weather so i love using  eos lip balms they are super moisturising and i know here in Ireland it is hard to get them i am not sure if any shop sells them but i get mine on ebay it cost around 8 euro inc postage i have few different flavours but they are worth it !

 4. Candles , candles  more candles i love candles all year around but especially love winter collection my favourite candles are yankee they are very excpensive and at first i was like its not worth the money small jar cost 9.95 euro medium one cost 19.95 and large one cost 29.95 . So one day i just got large jar and omg i fall in love it last me for about 6 months and i already got 2 new jars in full size one of them are apple and cinnamon oh so amazing the whole house smells like baked apple pie so wintery !
 5. Infinity scarf as i call them because they have no end i love them have  few different ones and they are deffenetly keeping me warm and snuggly all winter !
 6. My favorite tea ever i am not really big fan of any hot drinks  only if i go to starbucks i will get latte but at home i dont really drink tea or coffe  . Anyways when i do i love drinking twinings tea cherry and cinnamon its so tasty and i just cant get enough of it ! Somethimes i like  to drink cold its very nice
 7. Last but not least are PJS you need to invest in good pair of pjs for winter i live in them when i am at home have so many different ones .
Thanks for reading girls what are your must haves for winter / fall ?

                                                                             Love Diana xxx

2 comments:

  1. The EOS lipbalm is also a must have for me :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try EOS lipbalms! I love Yankee Candles :)

    http://floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete