Saturday, September 28, 2013

Monthly favorites September.


Hello ladys  ! Hope your doing ok  :) I cant believe its already the end of September it doesnt feel like autumn in Ireland because you can still get away with wearing tops shorts ect. I think we never ever had such a warm September without rain or wind its amazing i love taken my dog out on walk in the evening and its so warm and great really enjoying this weather ! This month i been using a lot of new products and i love them all I have learned so much true youtube and blogs about makeup brands ect. I never use to keep up with beauty products when they coming out and all but now I am like crazy waiting for new products to hit the shops haha . 

To remove my makeup i been 
using this loreal skin perfection 
remover its ment to be kinda like 
bioderma and its really is !  And
for my face cream i been using this
olay sample flawless skin its great 
keeps my skin looking
good all day i been using this 
on my holiday too since it have 
spf 30 which is great . 

 For my foundation i re-discovered Loreal true match
i used this foundation before years ago and then for some reason
i stopped using it  and now on youtube loads of girls use it and love it
so i decided to get my own one again and i love it i dont know why
i ever stop using it ! Stays on my face all day looks so natural its amazing 
For my second foundation i got this benefit flawless sample and its great
I dont know if I would pay over 30 euro for it since great foundations 
Like true match are out there for half of the price ! But it was good
to have this little sample and try it out for myself 
                                        
  For my eyebrows i been using this inglot palette  its wax and shadow 
keeps my eyelashes in place all day and if your wondering why 
I have this random pink shade in my eyebrow palette its 
because it was DIY and i choose this shade for my lips but used
once haha . And for my blush i been using this no7 blush and bronzer
in one its great does the job doesnt come off during the day . 


When i dont have time to wash my hair i use batise dry
shampoo it keeps my hair clean and smells nice i bought this one 
mainly because of the leopard print bottle haha . For my hair conditioner
after i wash it i been using this dove nourishing oil care  this stuff is heaven 
in a bottle . I cant believe how good dove haircare is everything smells so good
and i cant even imaging blowdrying my hair and now using this spray  it made such a big difference !


This is it for todays post I hope you like it and please let me know if you ever used any of these products and whats been your favorite true out of September . Have a lovely weekend and I will be back soon with my autumn look book . 


Love Diana  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment