Tuesday, June 19, 2012

products that i love

Hello girls so i just did  post on products that i regret buying and now i will show you products that i do love and will always get them over and over again there is only few of them but hope i wont bore you with this post and you will find some useful information maybe some of these products you like it and use it or maybe they don't work for you so please let me know what you think :)



 1. My foundations first two are my favourite  it last so long i can litteraly go true war with this foundation on and after the war my face will be still perfect haha i am running out if it and need to get new ones i have them in 2 shades 100 ivory which is ligh shade and 200 soft beige when i am more tan .Second foundation is revlon photo ready 003 shell conquillage shade i have been wearing this for a while now it looks super natural on very light texture and i love it . And my last is loreal true match minerals its like powder i love this and its almost empty now i use this everyday over my liquid faundation its amazing last all day and i love it .
 2. clinique comforting cream cleanser this product is very good rich makes skin really soft i only got this few weeks ago but i fall in love its amazing ! I been using some oder clinique products and i didint really like it but this one is amazing
 3. Sorry for bad  picture but this is my NYC blusher i love this as you can see i hit the end of this it makes  me glow this color really suit my skin tone and its just a good cheap blush its only 3.49 eur
 4. And  my last product that i love is lush bubble gum lip scrub i love this product so much it smells amazing and it leaves my lips so soft i cant imaging my daily routine without this baby anymore all you do is rub this product into ur lips and then lick it off or wipe with cloth and warm water if you dont feel like licking your lips and after that just apply any lip balm or lipstick it makes  big difference !
                                                                     Love Diana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment