Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year!



Hello ! I hope you all had wonderful christmas and Happy New Year ! . As always every year i make New Year  resolutions plan.. but it doesnt work usually haha ... So i really hope this year i will achieve more as it my last months in school and then i will be done forever and i honestly cant wait ! Anyway on the 26th of December we have boxing day here in Ireland where all shops have sales , i never went box day shopping before but this year i woke up early and went shopping with my mum we spend 5 hours in shops it was crazy ! But i didint find much since i am so picky about my clothes and i never find anything that i like . I will share  stuff that i got because it was pretty good deals ! :) Hope you like it ! 






My new aldo babies that i wanted for ages !
40 euro out of 80 i was super happy!! 

New look knitted cardigan its so pretty pale
pink colour and it looks so cute on ! And it was only
12 euro out of 39.99 eur can you believe it !! :) 

I got these in penneys/primark i though since i have
an iphone i need app magnets for my fridge
haha it was only 50 cent out of 4 euro ! 

I wanted to try real techniques brushes for ages
this one wasnt on sale but i got my first benefit blush
and wanted good brush for it ! 12.99eur from Boots 

Penneys/primark jumper i still not sure about it
i  dont really like multi colour clothing anymore
but this jumper was only 7 euro out of 18
so i just got it :) 

And the last thing i got was these cute earrings from
Accessorize they were 3.95 from 9 euro !
I though they will look nice since they match my eye colour :)


                                  Love Diana xxx 






1 comment: