Sunday, January 13, 2013

Skin care Wish list !

Good morning ladies ! I am up early this morning full with energy and ideas i decided to do my skin care wish list to motivate myself to save money and cross some things of the list i really like making wish list even if its small thing that doesnt cost much i still put it on my list . Is it just me or yous like to do that too ? :) Its sunday and pretty cold outside -2 all cars and grass are covered in frost i might go and walk my dog in park later . I want to film room tour video for my youtube channel is well since
i change my room around and i love room tour videos . There will be loads of new blog post coming up during the week because i really want to start working hard not only in school but on my blog too !
I hope you have a nice day ladys and i will leave you with my skin care favorites please let me know whats on your wish list for skin care .

 





  1. Clarisonic this baby has been on my wish list for ages now since i seen all beauty gurus with fabulous   skin talking about it its very pricey so i hope to save up and get this by the end of 2013 . It cost 166 euro on asos.com but it really seems like its worth the money and i have pretty bad skin i tend to get acne all over my  forehead and few spots around my face so i cant wait to get this and clean all the dirt of my face !     

 2.    Second product on my list it Emma Hardie cleansing balm once again i heard about this product so much and      

it meant to help to get radiant skin which i dont have and really want ! this product is not that pricey 35euro and you get 100ml of product which is not that bad since  this product seems amazing !

3. Last but not least on my wish list is Caudalie beauty elixir  it gets so much attention in beauty world and it makes me really want to try it i not going to lie i am not sure how " water in bottle" would make my face look brighter ect but i really want to try it and see for myself  30ml cost 12.50 euro on feelunique.com 









Thats it for my skin wish if i get any of these products any time soon i will blog about them and tell you guys what i think of them ! Have a nice Sunday and i will talk to you's very soon !







                                                                          Love Diana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment