Sunday, January 13, 2013

How much does may daily beauty routine cost ?

Hello girls ! So i seen this cool tag going around where you have to look at all the beauty products that you use on your face everyday and add price of all of them  i  read Belinda Selene one and it was crazy ! She added up prices of all her products that she use everyday and it come out in total of over 300 $ !!! I was like that is crazy so i wanted to see how much does my items cost in total and share it with you i think its super cool idea and it gets you thinking how much we really spend on makeup products .
I will start with my morning routine when i was my face , moisturizer , foundation concealer ect please let me know if you are going to do this tag and link it bellow i would love to see it !





  1. So first i start with my face wash Neutrogena Visibly clear 2-1 this is the only face wash that doesin't   break me out and i love it so much leaves my skin feeling so bright and fresh in a mornings i got this in boots for 6.49 euro . And sometimes i use it as a mask too . 
2. After i wash my face i like to moisturize it with benefit facial cream i got it on asos .com for 36euro and i like the way it doesnt feel like i  have moisturizer on it feels very light on the skin

 
3. After that i apply my Revlon photo ready foundation which i think is amazing it leaves my skin glowing super light on the skin and a good cover i got this in Boots for 16.49 euro 
  
4. I only got this concealer last week but i feel in love with it already it covers all of my spots with no bother i am really amazed how good this is no wonder every one on youtube and there blogs always talk about it and it was only 6.49 euro from  Boots . 
   5. Then i use my bourjois chocolate bar bronzer which smells amazing but its kinda weird when i apply it on my face it doesnt look like its on but during the day it shows up that its on my face and it leaves kinda nice sun kissed finish so i am not sure whats the deal with this but i do like it it cost 11 euro in Boots .

6. For my blush i use benefit coralista blush that i got recently from boots for 35 euro and it works so well on my skin tone i always get loads of compliments on it .



  7. Then i apply some eye shadow i use color naked for my eyebrows and i know its an eye shadow put it mach my eye brows very well and for my lid i use virgin it  makes my blue eyes stand out more and look more tired and sleepy this was from Debenhams urban decay counter for 40.50 euro 

8. Last but not least YSL mascara that i got in boots just before christmas and it was around 28 euro 
i payed with my boots points so its kinda for free but i love it my eye lashes look super long and thick with it on i am not a fan of the price  ha ha . 

So the total of all of these products is :  179.97 euros !!!!! that is crazy and i didint even include my makeup brushes face removers or anything its just wow ha ha it was such fun tag to do ! Hope you will  have a nice week and i will talk to you  soon ! 

                                                                         Love Diana xxx

1 comment: