Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer

Hi Girls ! Hope your summer was amazing ! Here in Ireland we were so lucky to enjoy sun for most of the summer . Its even warm and sunny now which never happens in August ! I been away to Gran Canaria for 2 weeks and had the most amazing time ever ! Its a pity my tan is already washing off though ..
Anyway autumn is my favorite season ever i just love it so much i cant wait to start wearing warmer clothes and start styling my autumn clothes . There will be few hauls coming up on the blog very soon as i been shopping for my autumn clothes already . I also want to do some look book type of posts in the near future. I am trying to figure out how i want my blog to be as i am not very happy with my blogs design at the moment . I also uploading my first video on youtube as i type this . Its my makeup collection and storage .
I will talk to you soon !






No comments:

Post a Comment