Friday, September 20, 2013

Latest beauty favorites !

Hi guys hope your ok . Today i decided to look true my makeup and skin care and see what i been loving and using for the past few months . Even though seasons changing now and its getting colder i still going to continue using these products true out autumn / winter . I hope you like it please let me know what are your favorite products ! 






Elizabeth arden 8 hour cream
i got little sample in a glossy box a while back
and been using ever since 
i apply little bit around my eyebrows 
before i plug them haha ! 


                                                      Rimmel wake me up i been using this 
                                                       foundation all summer and its amazing ! 


 
                                                  
                                                 Loreal telescopic mascara i been using this
                                                 on and off for years but now i fully gone 
                                                  back to it and it makes my eyelashes so long



 

                                                    Last but not least origins face mask i got little 
                                                     sample of it to try its amazing makes my skin feeling
                                                    so clean and soft  i cant wait to get full size !



Thats it for this post , I am planning to do autumn look book for you guys and also updated room tour / makeup storage  . I got new desk for my room yesterday and was up until 4 am building it and the cleaning my room  So I will post pictures of it soon !




                                                                       Love Diana xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment